We are now looking for a new, energetic colleague to join our investment team. In this team you will be closely working with our highly-skilled and ambitious investment professionals as well as with the management teams of our portfolio companies and key external advisors.
This position offers you many opportunities to learn and develop your knowledge as the spectrum of tasks is broad. As our associate you will be:
- analysing and executing new investments for Rettig Group, most importantly Core Investments, but also potentially smaller investments through Anchor
- supporting Rettig Group portfolio companies in relation to strategic and operational projects, e.g. M&A
- taking part in internal processes of Rettig Group, e.g. maintaining and updating various types of reports
In order to succeed in this position you should
- hold a university degree (e.g. M.Sc. in Finance or Engineering)
- have about two years of relevant work experience (e.g. in investment banking, strategy consulting or a corporate development position); international experience will be seen as a plus
- be fluent in Finnish and English
As a person you fit in to our team best if
- you have strong analytical capabilities
- you are self-propelling and have a can-do mentality
- your verbal and written communication skills are excellent
- you are good in building productive relationships
- you actively share your knowledge to others
We offer you an inspiring, easygoing and unique working environment in the center of Helsinki in a historic building that has just undergone extensive modernisation.
If you believe that this is the next step on your career, please contact Pia Dahlqvist, Head of Communications and HR, for further information. In this recruiting process we are working with an external consultant.