Rettig Group is currently looking to recruit a part-time investment analyst for its investment team:
- Screening new investment opportunities in both listed companies as well as private market funds.
- Assist in detailed company and sector research analysis to support investment decisions.
- Assist in preparing investment decision memos, supporting analyses for RG’s management team as well as board materials.
- Assist in preparing investment performance reports.
- The position will start on or around 1 March 2021 and initially last until 30 June 2021 (end date flexible) with an opportunity to potentially continue in the position during autumn. There is also flexibility regarding the working hours depending on the candidate’s situation, but a minimum of 20 working hours per week is expected on average.
- In advanced or final stages of B.Sc./M.Sc. in finance, industrial engineering or other relevant field of study.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Willingness and interest to work across a wide range of asset classes and a wide range of varying projects.
- Ability to work independently as we are a small team.
- You will be joining a dynamic and small team with the possibility to get a lot of responsibility from day one and access to a wide range of different investment types.
- Newly renovated offices in the centre of Helsinki with significant flexibility to work from home as required.
In order to apply for this role, please send a one-page cover letter and your CV to John Lindström (email@example.com) and Thomas Landell (firstname.lastname@example.org).