Rettig Group increases its ownership in Terveystalo and is now the company’s second largest shareholder
Rettig Group has today acquired in total 7,682,191 shares in Terveystalo Plc, corresponding to 6.00% of total shares outstanding, at a price of EUR 10.00 per share. Through the transaction Rettig Group increases its ownership in Terveystalo Plc from 10.52% to 16.52%, and consequently is now Terveystalo’s second largest shareholder.
Rettig Group was one of the cornerstone investors in the Initial Public Offering of Terveystalo Plc on the Helsinki Stock Exchange in October 2017. Tomas von Rettig, President and CEO of Rettig Group, is Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors in Terveystalo Plc.
For further details, please contact:
Tomas von Rettig, President and CEO of Rettig Group
Pia Dahlqvist, Communications Director, Rettig Group
Tel. +358 40 526 7813